Wednesday, May 20

Just a little update...

Well not much has been going on over here... I have been keeping myself busy training with work and staying very busy in the afternoon keeping the house organized, getting errands ran, and trying to run a few miles a day or at least get into the gym for something! I worked too hard to stop hitting the gym now!

Work has been going great! I am almost done with my training and should be up and running by myself by next week. The people have been great. The bank is pretty small, so there are only 11 of us total and everyone has been so nice! They have already invited me out for drinks on Thursday after our monthly meeting! It is so nice to be able to get out of the house for a few hours a day and have face to face conversations with people!

This weekend will be pretty slow around here. It is looking like Keith will be working all weekend, so I will be alone during the day. I am still trying to decide if I might take a drive up to see the little guy over the weekend since my parents will be up there. We have our supper club on Sunday night and I am in charge of the dessert, so I am just not sure if I want to get up really early and drive back Sunday morning in order to have enough time to make it. Guess I should just save my trip up there until the 4th of July when Keith can do the driving!

Alright well I must get back to the housework so I don't waste the whole afternoon sitting here watching the Food Network and reading blogs which I have been known to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment