Monday, June 1

Just Another Money Spending Weekend Here...

Well, we had to make another large purchase that was not planned this weekend, and though I am very excited about this purchase, I am not excited about that amount of money that I no longer have. So what was this purchase you ask??? Well I will give you some hints...
  1. It is a necessity in daily life.
  2. It has many uses including photo viewing, video watching, and so many other things, but if I listed them it would just give it away.
  3. It is a necessity in order to post on blogger, well at least for me.


So ready, set, guess....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


So were you right??? I am going to go with yes. My old laptop has been on it's last leg for quite some time now, and I have just been lucky enough to be able to use my work laptop for most of my internet and computing, but I will be placing the work laptop in the mail this week so I no longer will have the luxury of that one. I decided about a week ago to go back to my old reliable computer to get used to it again and well... it has officially crapped out on me. And as much as I love my shiny new red Dell laptop, I am very sad that I had to make this purchase at this time with the cut in our income that we just had. But oh well... I mean I have to have a computer, I just don't think I could literally function without one. Really makes me think about how we survived before all of this technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment