Monday, January 4

Recommendations

Thanks to all of the cold weather we have been having and all the traveling I have been doing, I have had quite a bit of time to do lots of reading! I have been stuck on reading books that have been turned into movies so here are a few of my favorites:

This book was wonderful, and I have to say, the book was 5000 times better than the movie! Great read and you will love it if you love reading books about families and their bonds. Also a tear jerker at the end!

Now I haven't seen the movie for this one yet, but I did just request it from NetFlix so it should be on it's way soon, but I will definitely recommend the book. Great book if you love food and recipes, which we all know I do! I loved reading about Julie's escapades in the kitchen, and many times I feel just as frustrated as she does when trying to get meals ready.

I am still reading this one, but the movie was just beyond wonderful and the book has not disappointed yet! Not only will it appeal to the men and their sports sides, but it is such a great story of family, faith, and relationships.
So have you been reading anything good lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment