Tuesday, November 30

The First Thanksgiving

This past week we went and stayed with my parents for 5 days along with my brother, sister in law, nephew and Keith's parents. Unfortunately I am really bad at taking pictures and got barely any which is very disappointing! I got no pictures of anyone with Ella except for Austin and they aren't even clear!

Well here are the pictures I did take... Enjoy!
Austin loving on his baby cousin. He was so sweet to her - well most of the time!
Trying to give Ella a kiss while she was in her swing... it didn't go so well!
We went to the zoo on Wednesday and after our trip my mom gave Austin a bag of zoo animals. he carried around the Zebra and Lion the entire time and at one point he decided he needed to share his animals with Ella. I got this picture when only she still held the Tiger and the Rhino, but at one time I think there were about 6 or 7 animals on her.
Here we are after eating a delicious Turkey dinner... I don't think I ever got a nap in on Turkey day which is REALLY disappointing!
One of our goals while both of the grandkids were at mom's was to get a picture of them in their Christmas outfits that mom bought them. Unfortunately we could never get both children to cooperate! Here is a picture of little monkey in her Christmas dress. I can't wait to get her all dressed up for Christmas and take some better pictures!

It was a great trip down to the parents, but by the time we got back on Sunday we were beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment