Monday, March 21

Impromptu Trip to Houston!

We decided to take a quick trip to meet Keith in Houston since it was easier for him to drive there then all the way back to Tyler between jobs. Luckily a trip to Houston also means a trip to visit the cousins! We had Brad, Courtney, Easton and Rowan come over to my parents for dinner and hanging out. I had forgotten my camera, but luckily I was able to use my mom's and catch a few pictures of the kids.
Ella (6 months), Rowan (3 months), and Easton (3 years). Funny thing is it isn't Ella copying Easton in this picture but him copying her!
Rowan and Ella. I just know they are going to be the best of friends even though they currently live 3 hours away from eachother!
Little monster taking a quick bath in the sink. We have the same type of picture of Austin around the same age. It was so much easier bathing her in there than in the tub now that she can sit up!

We had a great quick trip down to Houston and hopefully be will be back again soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you during your impromtu trip to H-Town. It was a super crazy/busy weekend :-( Let me know next time you guys are in. I can't wait to see Ella's 6 month pictures! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete