Tuesday, May 31

Family Vacation

For Memorial Day Weekend we went and met the family up in Hot Springs Village so that the men could do some golfing and the kids could hang out. We had a wonderful time just enjoying the family and letting the kids have fun together. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Austin and Ella had such a wonderful time hanging out. He was so sweet to her the whole weekend and he loved playing with her. I am so glad those two got along! Ella already looks up to her big cousin!

My grandmother moved in with my Aunt a few months ago and they live only about an hour from Hot Springs so they decided to come up for the afternoon to meet Ella and hang out. It was so good to see everyone and we even got in a quick Adams family picture!

Austin even helped out some with Ella getting diapers and holding her bottle. He didn't even get jealous when Jennifer was holding her.

My crazy nephew! Man I just love this kid, he seriously cracks me up everytime he opened his mouth!

Ella loved all the attention this weekend! She was even able to get some one on one time with Aunt Jennifer!

There was a park nearby so we took the kids over one afternoon to play. Ella loved the swings and we tried to get her to crawl through the tube but we had no luck!

We were able to get this little guy to crawl through the tube! This was before the horrible chin accident. My brother told Austin to try and do a chin up which ended in a busted chin! Luckily it didn't require a trip to the emergency room!

The kids enjoying the swings. At one point they were just starring at eachother and I so wish I would have gotten a picture of it!

I am pretty sure that this was the highlight of Ella's weekend. Austin brought up his tractor and drove Ella all over the golf course in it. She absolutely LOVED it!


We had such a wonderful time and we are already planning our next vacation with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment