Friday, July 8

10 Months Old

Well I can't believe it but Ella Kate you are already 10 months old! The time has flown just way to fast! So what have you been up to in the last month??
I have no clue what your weight and height are but you are still in a size 3 diaper, 12 month clothes, and a size 3 shoe. You are I am pretty sure in the 95th percentile in both height and weight but have little feet. So strange saying I wear a size 10!

You are the best eater their ever was! When you are at home, you are exclusively on table food and 4 6 oz bottles a day. I still send babyfood for lunch at school, but we will be stopping that very soon. A few new things you have tried this month - Toast, Pasta, Kiwi, Watermelon, and Ground beef. You are still yet to meet a food you don't like!

We have started pulling your hair back most days to keep your bangs out of your face. Your daddy won't let me really cut your hair yet so we are still trying to figure out what to do with it. It is amazing how curly it is getting! The humidity in LA and Houston does wonders for it!

You currently have 6 teeth (4 on the bottom, 2 on the top) with 2 more about to come through. It also seems that you are starting to cut your molars, but I am sure it will take another month before they come in.

You have mastered standing up if you have something to hold on to and have started to stand up unassisted. You also have a new walker that you love to push around. I have a feeling that by the time I write your 11 month post you will probably be walking. If not by then definitely by your 1st birthday.

You are growing into such a great young lady and I can't wait to see what next month has in store for you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment