Monday, December 5

A visit from Santa Claus

Every year at Christmas Keith's grandfather, Papa Ron, dresses up as Santa for the kids at Aunt Lisa's school.  Since there are now 3 great grandkids and 3 grandkids that don't live in LA we decided to have him visit the kids so that we could get some pictures of them and Santa.  I was grateful that now I don't have to take my poor child to the mall to watch her get upset sitting on Santa's lap!  It was much more relaxing to have her screaming in a house of relatives!

True to her genes, Ella Kate was not impressed by Santa at all!  My mom says I have a very similar picture at the same age.
We thought we would try again and let Ella sit with her cousins and maybe she would be happier, but all that changed was now there were 2 crying babies!
Rowan really wasn't sure what to think of Santa when it was just him and Easton.  You can see in his face that he didn't know if he should smile, cry, or just sit there.  Even Easton was a little unsure!
We were able to get pictures of all the kids that were there with Santa and even a group picture of all of the grandkids and great grandkids together!  I am so glad we did this and I am sure Gigi and Papa are going to enjoy these pictures for a long time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment