Wednesday, March 25

Boring...

Not much to say over here this week... I have been very busy with work, laundry, and cleaning before we leave tomorrow night for 3 days in Louisiana. My boss is out of town for the next 2 days so I have a little more work than normal and I am still catching up with laundry from when I was out of town! Plus I have not been getting in my normal 30 minutes of cleaning as Keith has been home early and I like to spend what time he is home with him.

This weekend we will be going to LA for one of my best friend from highschool's wedding and to see the In-Laws new house in Covington. We are trying to fit as much as possible into the weekend along with eating as much as good food as is humanly possible! We are having a crawfish boil on Saturday and I am soo excited! It will be the 2nd time this season that I have gotten to eat it and I am so ready!!! Sunday night when we get back is our first Supper Club and I am very excited. I am in charge of the salad and am making a Blueberry Spinach salad. I will let you know how it turns out and share the recipe if it is good!

Alright well it is time to get back to work... don't know if I will have time to write tomorrow and if not expect a post Monday with LOTS of pictures from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment