Tuesday, March 10

Cooking Class and Octavia Hill

Well last night I went to a cooking class put on by the parks and recreation department in Tyler and just loved it! The theme was light and healthy cooking and the guest chef was the head of Brookshire's Catering and she was just great! We made some wonderful receipes and I will eventually share my 2 favorite's with you, but I still have to type them up! The chef was really focusing on showing us how to use fresh herbs and fresh veggies, and the combinations that were put together were just great! I am SOOO not a lemon fan, so I never cook with it and many of the receipes had lemon juice or zest in them and I couldn't even tell. Makes me really start to think about trying some new flavors in my cooking. I will definitely start buying more fresh herbs to put in my cooking!


So, the pattern that I have for my daily dishes has been discontinued and I have been looking for a few of the serving peices that I am missing and I am starting to come across them. I found these 2 on Ebay, but now I just have to find someone to buy them for me! Unfortunately the casserole is 65 bucks already!


Eventually I will find them again and buy them all! I am still missing those 2, the rectangular baker with the stand, and the 3 part relish tray. So if anyone knows where I can find peices of the Tracy Porter Octavia Hill Garden set, let me know! I MUST HAVE THEM!

Well I will post the receipes from last night in a bit... off to do more work!

2 comments:

  1. Went there... they only have the plates and the peices I already have... BOO!

    ReplyDelete