Monday, March 9

Did we really????!?!?!?!?!

Yeah we bought a new car this weekend... totally spur of the moment! Keith called Friday before he got off and said that he wanted to go and "Just Look" at a new car that night just to get an idea cause he didnt get the feeling that he would be able to sell his truck and that would have put it sitting in the driveway and us just paying insurance on it for no reason... so we went.

Well by Saturday afternoon here is what that turned into...


Yup, that is my new 2009 GMC Acadia hanging out in my driveway. I am more than happy! We were able to get everything we could have possibly ever wanted in a vehicle for the perfect price! They even gave us an awesome deal on our 2 trade-ins. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly! Well that took us literally ALL DAY on Saturday... we were at the dealership from 9:30 until 5:30... basically from open to close! But it all worked out wonderfully.

Sunday I had so much housework to do after being sick last week that we skipped church. I know HORRIBLE but I just knew that there would not be enough hours in the day if I didn't. We plan on going Wednesday night to make up for it. But luckily most of the housework is done, just a few more things to take care of before my parents come on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment