Tuesday, March 31

Halfway to a Clean House

Well I have spent most of my day cleaning the back half of our house. The in-laws are coming on Thursday night and I don't want them thinking I make their son live in a pig-sty! Plus with us having been out of town so much, I haven't really given the house a good cleaning. That is what my wonderful cleaning people that are no more were for :(!

Today I cleaned both bathrooms, dusted and vaccummed both bedrooms and the office, and hand mopped the floors and baseboards for the bathrooms, laundry room, and the back hallway. Took me about 2 1/2 hours off and on, but it is now done! Tomorrow I have to bake cookies for Keith's work and I have laundry to do so that will most likely take up the day. Thursday I will do the floors of the kitchen, living, and dining room plus all of the dusting and counter cleaning! It will be a long day!

So that will be the extent of my week, work is REALLY slow this week so it gives me a good excuse... I am trying a few new recipes this week too, so if they come out any good I will post them! Tonight is Smothered Swiss Steaks... wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment