Thursday, March 19

Pictures... Pictures... Pictures

I was able to get some pictures off of my camera to share with you. So here they are!




Austin getting baptized by the same Pastor that married Shawn and Jenn.




Us with the little guy after the baptism



Austin with his Uncle Keith... Jennifer has the best picture of them on her camera!


This is the face that you will see 95% of the time from the little guy. He is always happy!

Other than hanging out with my favorite little guy not much has been going on. I was able to complete 2 miles outside yesterday (and in the hills around here that is way harder than I expected) so I am that much closer to completing a 5K on my own. I plan to run in the Race for the Cure in Tyler in early May. If I keep my current training schedule up and the weather stays nice, I should be able to run the 3.2 miles outside by mid-April at the latest. The hopefully I can just focus on speeding up my time a bit.

Should be back to normal posting next week when I am back at home!

1 comment: