Monday, March 16

Writing from Arkansas...

Well we made it safely to Arkansas on Saturday for the little guys baptism. We hung out in Fort Smith on Saturday night since my sis in law was in a wedding that night so we weren't able to see anyone until Sunday.

Sunday we had the little guys baptism (pictures to come), had lunch with my SIL's family and then headed up to Fayetteville for the week. He was a trooper for his baptism and slept through the whole thing! We were just waiting for him to start screaming, but nope he was perfectly content hanging out in his mom's arms. He even slept all the way through lunch!

Keith really enjoyed meeting his nephew and Austin took to him soo quickly! There is just something about Keith that makes baby's so happy. We think it might be that he radiates heat like no other! Unfortunately Keith had to head back to Texas last night for work so they didn't get to spend too much time together :(

So here I am writing from the couch at my brother's and enjoying every minute of it. The little guy is just smiling and laughing now! He is so much fun to be around... I have some really good pictures, but won't get to put them up until I get back as I forgot my cord!

No comments:

Post a Comment