Monday, March 2

A True Story...

Ok so I know I have been a blog-a-holic today but I had to share a story from this weekend. So I haven't talked about my cat, but needless to say he is a water freak. When I say freak I mean, don't bring a glass of water near or he is going to have his paw in it and you can't go to the bathroom without him racing you to the sink. More than once I have awoken in the middle of the night to him sleeping in the sink just waiting for someone to turn on the water.

Well Keith and I went to the pet store to buy Saban some cat food since he was out. So I go to get the cat food and am looking for some treats for him when I can't find Keith. Well needless to say, Keith is standing by the filtered water systems for cats... and he is comparing each one... ok these things run from 50-75 bucks! They have a continuous stream on them and they filter the water and recycle it so that it stays fresh...He is just going on and on about how much Saban would love it, he could just see him constantly sitting by his water bowl playing in the continuous stream. So Guess What...

Saban now has a $75 water bowl. Yes... a water fountain for a cat... Here is a picture of it... So yes, we are nuts!

But he does love it... sat and played by it for at least an hour last night... and he hasn't gone anywhere near the sink today either! We might have found a cure for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment