Wednesday, March 4

Sick... Sick... Sick!

Not much to say today... but I'm sick! Yesterday started out just fine, I even went to Spin and Stretch, but after that it was all down hill! I have been running a fever since about 3:30 yesterday and it has broken twice, but I am just still not feeling better. I won't go into any further details, but I am guessing it is the FLU! So awesome since I got the flu shot this year... guess it really doesnt cover all of the flus! Hopefully it will be over with today so I can go back to my normal routine... this is not really helping my running!

There is a great giveaway going on over at Misadventures of a Newlywed... so go check it out! She finds some of the cutest things!

Maybe I'll post again later when things feel better around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment