Thursday, March 5

Still Recovering...

Well I am still recovering... but doing better. I just hate being sick especially since the weather here is beautiful and I really would have enjoyed an outdoor run! I had started doing a little bit of housework everyday just so that I can keep up with it and being sick has put me behind on everything! There are dishes in the sink, laundry needing to be washed and folded, carpets that need to be vacuumed, and floors that need to be swept! Does it ever end! Guess I will be spending my weekend doing the cleaning!


I did decide yesterday that I am going to go with my parents in 2 weeks and spend a week up at my brother's house playing with my baby nephew. That luxury is definitely going to be something I am going to miss when I no longer work from home, so I guess I will need to take advantage of it while I still can.

I do have to share the newest picture of the little man... This is Austin Kannon Adams at 11 weeks. Don't you just love those John Deer boots... His Grandpa Goodwin (sis in law's dad) bought those for him as he is hoping he will start on the farm soon! HAHA! If he was wearing polo, you would know it was from me! Looks like a 6 month old I know! He is currently 25 1/2 inches long and about 13-14 pounds. He gets that length from his Aunt Tracy! But I do love the little guy and can't wait to spend some more time with him. Though I know I am going to have to fight his Granny and my dad (yeah we haven't thought of a name for him yet... we just want Austin to call him Bruce). His poor Uncle Keith is yet to meet him thanks to his crappy work schedule, but soon enough he will get to meet the little guy.


Oh and on a bad note... some idiot hit my car in the driveway last night and screwed up my bumper! I am sooooo not happy about it. We never park my car in the driveway, but we had just washed the truck last night and we were planning on parking it on one of the main roads as we are trying to sell it so of course last night my car gets hit! Hopefully it will not cost too much to pop the bumper back out. Just looks like that is all that would need to happen to it. Guess I have to be happy that it wasn't the car we are trying to sell that got hit, cause it would have been worthless to fix that! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment