Monday, April 27

Ahh... Much Better

Well I have finally calmed down from my job search rant earlier and I guess today is getting better. As you can see I redid the background and header... AGAIN! I know you are probably tired of me changing it but I have too much free time on my hands with the job coming to an end and to make it worse, it is raining here so I really don't have much to do. Plus it has been ridiculoulsy quiet on the blog front today so I haven't had much reading material to tide me over! Where is everyone????

So a topic I have always been amazed by and have read so much about through blogging in the past few months is couponing and circular shopping. With the end of my job coming, we have really decided that we need to start doing some cutbacks and saving as much money as possible, and I have found that at the grocery store is the best way. I never thought I would be able to save as much as those hard-core couponers out there, but I am really starting to get amazed at how much I have been able to save. In the past two weeks by reviewing the circulars, shopping the deals (which sometimes means going to multiple stores), using my reward card and using coupons I saved $92.31. I have to say that is pretty impressive! If you also add in my 198 bucks I saved at JCPenney's this past weekend, that is almost 300 dollars that I have saved us in just a few weeks time! I am still working on stockpiling my coupons and also working on where to get the best deals on things, but it is getting easier for me to do and really doesn't take up much time at all!

If you want to read more about couponing you can go to www.couponmom.com, that is where I learned a lot about how to start. You can also go to this blog to find grocery deals in your area! I really recommend it to anyone out there that is trying to save money and has 15-20 minutes to spare in their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment