Monday, April 13

Don't Feed the Seagulls

I thought this sign was ridiculously funny for some reason... It was on the boardwalk at Kemah and I just couldn't help but take a picture of it. Keith did not find it as funny as me, but oh well!

We had a great time at the Kemah boardwalk on Saturday with my parents... Here are just a few pictures

The roller coaster Keith and I rode on... it was a great old time wooden roller coaster!

Keith and I on the Boardwalk

Keith and my dad racing the monster trucks... ok well actually Keith racing the truck, my dad yelling at his cause it was broken!

Saturday night we went to the Laff Stop in Houston and saw a great comedian, Claude Stuart. If you are ever in Houston and have a free evening, I recommend going to the Laff Stop. We are yet to see a bad comedian there and we really enjoy it every time we go!

Yesterday we went to church with my parents and had a great Easter lunch with them, then it was time to head home. It was a gorgeous spring day, and this was the sight along the side of the road...

Yes, it is bluebonnet season here in Texas... and oh how I love it. I really think it is the prettiest sight ever. More than once I contemplated asking Keith to pull over so I could take some pictures (I had to get this one off of Yahoo! Images), but I decided against it, maybe on the next trip!

Well lot's of things to do around here today, along with work. Laundry, grocery shopping, and other errands to run. It is going to be a LONG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment