Friday, April 10

In Houston...

Well we made it to Houston about midnight last night and are so glad to be here. Keith and my dad are playing golf right now and my mom and I are just back from our shopping excursion... or more like a blowout! I got some great things... let me just share a few

Pants Gap and Shirt Ann Taylor Loft


I love shopping with my mom... we always find the best deals and the best things! I got a few more things along with those 3 peices but I couldn't find them online. My favorite thing I got was a long short sleeved cardigan that looks soo cute over jeans... but they didn't have it online for some reason!

Tonight is going to be a low key night, but tomorrow we have plans to go to Kima and to the comedy club. We love going to the comedy club when we come, they have some of the greatest comedians!

No comments:

Post a Comment