Wednesday, April 29

Finally...

I have a phone interview today! It's only for a part-time job, but at least it would give me something to do while I am still job searching. Also in Texas you can still collect unemployment while working part time... this might be something I can get used to!

The interview is at 10, so hopefully I will at least know if I am going to get a 2nd interview shortly after talking with the representative!

Other than that, things are very boring around here. Keith comes back today from being out on a job for 2 days and I am very happy about that. It gets really lonely around here when I am stuck by myself. I think it has finally stopped raining for a little while, so I might actually have the energy to go to the gym today since I have been nothing but lazy the past 2 days! Other than that, I have nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Tracy! I know how job hunting can be - not fun! Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete