Friday, April 24

Thank God for the Weekend!

Finally it is Friday and I am so glad about that... what I am not glad about is the fact that Keith has to work this weekend, oh and probably next weekend, oh and wait the weekend after that too! So yeah my life is going to be pretty boring for the next 3 weeks! But at least I had cake class last night and look what I learned...I am very proud of my clown! I wish I would have had more colors in order to do his shoes and hands different, and maybe even add some buttons! We also learned roses as you can see in the first picture, but I need a little more work on those. I don't know how someone can make hundreds of these, your hand gets SOOOO tired!

I guess this weekend I will try to do some shopping for Mother's Day. I already got half of my mom's present, but need to get the rest and I have no clue what to get Keith's mom. What are you all getting your mother's for the big day? I need suggestions!!!!

Hopefully I will also get more running in this weekend if it stays as pretty as it has been. I found a great trail yesterday that is 2.5 miles long and it was soo pretty and most of it is shaded so it keeps the temperature down. Thank God! There were quite a few people running yesterday and it goes right by a park and there were all kinds of moms out there on playdates with their kids... makes me want a cute little one... but Not Yet! We are definitely not ready yet, maybe another year. I know God will let me know when it is the right time for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment