Monday, May 11

Last Day...

Of unemployment that is! Tomorrow morning I will start my training at the bank and am very excited to have a reason to get dressed in the morning and to get out of this house. I don't have much planned for the day so it should be nice and relaxing.

I have already taken the weekly trip to the grocery store and I must say that I am very proud of myself! I only spend 65 bucks and I saved 39.09 which was a savings of around 35%! I shop at Brookshire's and they have really good loyalty savings, so if you shop the sales you can really save some money. My best purchase today was 4 for $12 coke zero and Oscar Meyer lunch meat 2 for $4 and I had 2 75 cent coupons! So I guess I am getting better at my coupon and deal shopping abilities!

Tonight we are having "Brinner" or breakfast for dinner for all of you non-Scrub watching readers! I will be using my favorite french toast recipe and I will definitely be sharing it tomorrow IF I remember to take pictures! I try my best to not post recipes without pictures, but sometimes we are just too hungry for me to take the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment