Wednesday, May 27

Trying Something New...

Well not exactly new as I have had it since 2004 but well I finally decided to try again. And what is this new thing you ask...

WINDSOR PILATE'S!!!

Now let me tell you a little story about this nice set of DVDs cause there is a really good story as to why I own these. You see back in 2004 when I was living in a 4 bedroom apartment with 3 other girls in Baton Rouge and was doing way more partying and drinking then one human being really should, I had seen this infomercial about 4000 times. Well one night at about 2 AM, I came back from a great night at either Bogie's, or Fred's, or some other bar near LSU and on came that infomercial. In my drunken state, I decided that the 3 payments of 19.99 was a great deal for something that would make me fabulously thin and beautiful. So out came that credit card at 2 AM and the phone call was made to that wonderful 1-800 number.

A bit of advice... don't try that one...let's be honest, the DVDs have been used about 5 times in the 5 years that I have had them, but this time I am going to do my best to stick with it. Well at least stick with it about 2 times a week or so. Especially since we got some great news... well, not really news, but we made a decision. What is that decision you ask...

We are going on a CRUISE!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait until those luxurious five days that I will spend on a boat with a drink in my hand and the sun shining down on me! More to come on that when the reservations are made!!!! And until then I must get back to my reality of cleaning and TV watching.

2 comments: