Tuesday, May 26

Why Can't Holiday Weekends Last Even Longer???

Boy I could use another few days just to recuperate from the holiday weekend and I didn't even do anything. Keith was gone until Monday morning against his own will (Thanks BJ Services) so I did a lot of sitting around the house watching Lifetime Movies. I did do some baking and made a Peach Cobbler for my supper club on Sunday night and Banana Bread for a treat for Keith, but I haven't had time to type up the recipes but maybe one day soon I will get a chance to share them.

Yesterday after Keith finally made it home, we took a little trip out to the Lake for a beer run... the joy of living in a dry county... and then came home and BBQ'd ribs. They were so delicious and Keith got lucky and there was enough left for him to take them to work today. I know the guys were so jealous!

Today I had a late day of training at work, so I decided to hit the gym at 6:30 cause I knew there was no way I was going to go at 2:00 when I got off. Besides the fact that by 2:00 I knew I was going to be about to pass out due to starvation, my afternoon energy for the gym, DOES NOT exist! I am amazed by how many people are at the gym at 6:30 on a Tuesday morning... honestly I was surprised I was able to even get a treadmill!

Well I must go and get my afternoon chores done. Lots of laundry still to catch up on from Keith being out of town for work and even more laundry to iron! Oh the rough life of a part time worker...

No comments:

Post a Comment