Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish both of our dad's a very happy father's day! Wish we could have spent today with at least one of them, but unfortunately my dad is somewhere traveling the world as usual, and there was not any way for us to make it to Covington with Keith's work schedule to see his dad. Maybe next year.

Here is my dad with his favorite person in the world... his grandson... this is at Austin's first baseball game.

Here is Keith with his dad at Keith's graduation from LSU. This was over a year ago, but it was really the most recent picture that I have not shared.

I also want to wish my big brother a happy 1st father's day. Here he is when his little guy was just a month old.
And to all those other father's, grandfather's and just to all those men out there hoping to one day be a father, I wish you all the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment