Friday, June 19

Much Happier Now...

I have never been one to spend a lot of money on haircuts, but being here in East Texas and having been to about 4 different places trying to get my old hair back without looking like I just stepped out of the 1980s thanks to the fascination of the very large round brush I finally decided that I was just going to have to suck it up and pay. Let's just say, that was the best 60 bucks I have ever spent. If I was one to just randomly take pictures of myself (which I am not, cause I hate pictures, and especially close up pictures) I would have taken pictures of my fabulous new haircut thanks to Lisa over at The Rage Salon. I will definately be going back... I sure hope that Keith thinks that his 60 bucks were well spent, cause I plan on doing it every 8 weeks now! We may be in a recession and we may both have just received very large pay cuts, but I do believe that keeping me and my hair happy is something Keith will agree to allow!

I hope everyone has a great weekend... I know I will especially if LSU wins their game today... that is if they ever get out of the rain delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment