Tuesday, June 30

I think something is wrong up at my brother's house...

I received this picture today

Now most people would say... well what is wrong with that... but you don't understand. My brother is the biggest Nebraska fan there is. Not only does he have a closet full of Nebraska gear (and no he did not go there) but he has forced his wife to own probably at least 10 shirts, and poor little Austin already has a ridiculous collection of both winter and summer Nebraska gear. My SIL is from Arkansas and has not only grown up to enjoy Arkansas sports (poor girl) but her dad also played football for Oklahoma State, so she also has that running through her blood.

When this onesie was purchase for Austin, before we knew he was an Austin and not an Abigail or an Amy, I was told that it would never be placed on his body and would most likely be re-gifted to us when the time came for Keith and I to pop out a little one. So imagine my surprise when I received this picture today!

Guess my brother came to the realization that if he wanted his child to play for a baseball dynasty, he was just going to have to allow his kid to love the purple and gold... either that or Austin has outgrown all other articles of clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment