Thursday, July 2

Some New Blogs to Share...

I have had way to much time on my hands lately and have been spending more time on the internet than one human being probably should, but I have come across some great blogs and I thought I should share them.

First we have Big Mama. Though I am pretty sure that half the internet currently reads her blog, I just found it about a month ago and just love it!

Next we have Katie, over at Good Things Catered. I used to read another of Katie's blogs, The Happy Homemaker, but that one is not around anymore. This blog is mainly recipes, recipes, and more recipes and I just love it. I have made a few of her cookie recipes and they are just awesome!

Another I have been reading is about the crazy family of 6 (with 4 kids until 5) over at It's Almost Naptime!! I have huge respect for this woman as I could not even imagine taking care of 4 little ones like that!!!

Another is The Pioneer Woman, which again I am pretty sure half the internet world reads. I just found her thanks to Big Mama and I CAN NOT WAIT to try some of her recipes. Next week I will be making her famous cinamon rolls and will definitely be sharing!

And the last one I will share today is Newlyweds. I found this thanks to Misadventures of a Newlywed as she was featured today over there and have been spending some time reading today and just love it. She features all kinds of things from interviews with Newlyweds, recipes, and great photography!

So spend some time if you have way to much free time like me and check these out. Great reads I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment