Monday, July 13

A Prayer Request

I have a few posts I need to get up as I made The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls last week and I also just got back from a girl's weekend on Lake Conroe, but I feel that this post is WAY more important.

I am asking for anyone who reads my blog to please say a prayer for my brother and for his friend Hartford's family. Hartford was killed last night in a car accident near El Dorado, AR and my brother is pretty distraught over it as him and Hartford were extremely close. They went to PT school together and were inseparable for those three years. Shawn was actually just in Hartford's wedding 2 weeks ago. Hartford's wife is still in the hospital and I am not sure of much with her but I do know that she was in ICU and has had to have at least one surgery.

So please say a prayer today for the Watson family and for my brother. Shawn and my SIL are currently en route to Little Rock where Hartford's wife is recovering.

Here is a picture of Shawn and Hartford at a Razorback game last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment