Sunday, July 19

Weekend in Houston

Well unfortunately I had to give up waiting for Keith and had to head down to Houston by myself on Friday evening as Keith got stuck working on Sunday... seriously his job stinks! I got down there around 10 and headed straight to bed cause I was exhausted and knew it would be an early morning with my brother, SIL, and nephew flying in at 7 in the morning.

The second the everyone walked into the door from the airport I was 100% Austin devoted. I just love the little guy so much... So here are a few pictures from the way to short weekend.
Here is the little guy (though not so little... 30 inches and only 7 months old!) He is such a smiler and just is the happiest baby there ever was. He is seriously going to break some hearts one day.
Rolling the ball with his dad... notice he is clapping... he is seriously his own biggest fan... every time he does anything he just claps and claps. It is the funniest thing ever!
This is my parent's dog Popeye. Poor guy is very old (like 93 or something like that in human years) and can't really see except for some light and has no hearing, but he is the happiest dog ever. He was actually bought for my brother 13 years ago, but my parents kept him when my brother went to college. So here are my brother's two boys meeting for the first time. Popeye just couldn't figure out where that weird smell was coming from, but he was really sweet to Austin and Austin even tried to pet him a few times.
Today we went out to lunch at Landry's since we were out in the Woodlands and that was about all we could agree on. Shawn of course wanted Cane's but I was outright refusing! For some strange reason, Shawn decided to let Austin chew on the cold salad plate and he just loved it!


Here is me and my favorite little guy. No my eyes are not closed, I just squint really bad in pictures!

Well that is about the extent of my weekend. I spent as much time loving on the little guy as I possibly could since it will be another 6 weeks or so until I see him... and who knows how big he is going to be by then!

I also just want to say Congratulations to Michal over at The Future Jones' as she is no longer the Future Mrs Jones' but THE MRS. JONES! Wish I could have been at the wedding but I just know it was beautiful... Congrats Michal!

No comments:

Post a Comment