Wednesday, July 22

My list of DON'TS

I don't know if any of you out there follow Jenna over at Jenna's Journey, but I do and today she is doing a little Mcklinky event and I decided to participate. Today's Mcklinky is I DON'T so here is my list.

*I don't drink coffee... can't take the caffeine in it... but oh man how I love the smell of it!

*I don't know what I really want to do in life... though one day I think I will figure it out.

*I don't watch the news when Keith is not here at night... freaks me out even though nothing happens here in Tyler.

*I don't enjoy cleaning my house... but I force myself to clean at least 1 room every day. Otherwise things get way out of control around here.

*I don't use the dryer for about 50% of my clothing. We have a closet in the house that is specifically used only to air dry my clothes. I am 5'9" and if I dry my pants they all turn into capris.

*I don't enjoy carrying a purse. If I could find another way to carry my cell phone, wallet, and all of the other essentials one needs I would so do it. Seriously I feel that I am going to one day be lopsided because of the extreme weight that I carry around on a daily basis in that thing.

*I don't like to be hot unless I am working out or there is a reason for me to be hot. Then again I don't really like to be cold either. There really is no satisfying me when it comes to temperature.

Well that is my list of don'ts. What are yours? Go to Jenna's Journey and add to the Mcklinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment