Friday, July 24

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress!

Well today over at Kelly's Korner she is doing a wedding dress show and I decided to participate. Unfortunately my scanner does not want to participate so you are going to have to bare with me on the pictures I am providing.

I got married in September of 2007 and oddly enough the design of my dress was named Septiembre. Ironic I know! My dress was by a spanish designer called La Sposa and I absolutly fell in love with it. There was not a single bead on it and that just fit me perfectly.

Here is the picture from the catalogue.


You can't really tell, but on the bodice of the dress there is what I would call a baseball stitching to accentuate the curves and I just loved it. It added just enough detail without putting any beads on it. I also LOVED the skirt of the dress. The pickups were just enough and we were able to mimic them in the bustle.


Here is the best picture I could find that was already on my computer that showed the details of the dress. Here you can see the way it was bustled to mimic the front of the skirt.

Well that is all I got. I hope you enjoyed my wedding dress, I know I definitely did! That day was the happiest of my life and I wouldn't have changed anything!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the simplicity of your dress. It's very elegant. But I have to ask, is that a person in the catalog pic or a manequin? They look plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your wedding pictures.. Stunning dress.

    ou have a great blog.....Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete