Monday, August 3

Just A Quick Update...

As of August 17th... I will no longer just be a part time employee working at a job a 16 year old could do! WOOHOO! I finally got a real big girl job again and am so excited!

So what and where am I going to be you ask... I will be working at the University of Texas Health Science Center here in Tyler, doing really what is a little bit up in the the air, but I will be employed by the University Physicians office (basically like Faculty Affairs) and I am just very ready and up for the challenge!

I will pass along more info as soon as I get started and into things! I am just so glad to be working full time again especially since Keith is gone quite a bit.

So I hope everyone else is having as good a week as I am and I will keep you updated on the new employment!

No comments:

Post a Comment