Thursday, June 3

Baby Update

I went to the doctor this morning and have been released from my bedrest prison. I have to take it easy through the weekend but am allowed to get up more and even run a few errands. I will go back to work on Monday and though I must still be careful I am glad to be getting out of the house!

The doctor has scheduled on ultrasound for next Friday to check my fluid levels and the baby's growth and if all checks out with that I get to go back on my normal visit schedule and will be released for normal activity. Hopefully this means that the threat of preterm labor has passed, but I am still going to do my best to be very careful and to prevent Ella Kate from coming any earlier than needed.

Mom let me go and do a little walking through Hobby Lobby today since I had some pictures that needed to be framed. I even got to sit and eat lunch at Olive Garden instead of reclined with a TV tray (that made things so much better for digestion let me just tell you!). I have a few errands to run this weekend but I plan on still doing a lot of resting to prepare for next week. It is going to be pretty hard going from watching TV all day to sitting at a desk but I don't think I will ever be so glad to get up at 5:30 and go into an office!!!

Hopefully next week I will have some new pictures of the little miss to post... Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment