Sunday, August 8

Church Baby Shower and Update

On Saturday the women at my church threw me a wonderful shower to celebrate the imminent coming of little miss Ella Kate! We had a wonderful turnout and it was a great two hours of friends, food, and fellowship. Here are just a few pictures from the event.
The cake and gorgeous flowers courtesy of Heather. She did a great job of decorating and getting everything set up!
Lori (who is due with baby 3 in February) and her little girl. She also has a little boy that is 2.
Mom and I in front of the food and cake table. You know Lutheran's we always have lots of food at events!
Karin and Annabelle Grace. Annabelle will be one in December and I can't wait for her and Ella Kate to hang out.
Mom playing the toilet paper game. She got the size of my belly exactly right. I am pretty sure she cheated some how!
Opening all of the wonderful gifts! We got so many great things including a hand made purple bunny rabbit that is so soft and I can't wait for Ella Kate to love on it!
This week I also had my 35 week check up and so far everything is still right on schedule. Next week I start with my weekly check ups and I am really hoping that he says there is some progress being made. I have been feeling really beat this weekend (might just be the heat) so I really have my fingers crossed that we are moving forward towards delivery day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment