Monday, September 27

Ella Kate's First Outings

This past weekend my parents (Granny and Poppy) were in town and we decided to take Ella Kate out on her first outings that weren't to the pediatrician or the hospital.

First we made a trip to Orange Leaf Yogurt. Orange Leaf is a self serve yogurt shop that I ate at probably once a week while I was pregnant.
As you can tell someone was a great little girl while we were there. Slept the whole time!

On Sunday we decided that it was time to take the little miss to church. So we got up nice and early to make sure we could all get ready on time!
Once again someone was a complete angel! Once we got her dressed she slept all the way through us getting ready, church, and even most of breakfast! I sure hope that she continues to behave this well.
Here is our first family picture since the hospital taken before we went to church. Looks like I got a few more pregnancy pounds to lose! All with time!

No comments:

Post a Comment