Tuesday, October 5

Ella Kate's Baptism

This past Sunday, October 3, 2010 we baptized the little one. We had lots of family in for the occasion and had a wonderful weekend and a wonderful service! Here are a few pictures from the day.

Here is our little angel. Her baptismal gown is the same one I wore 27 years ago. It is made from the same fabric as my mom's wedding dress and was made by my grandmother who passed away almost 10 years ago. She is wearing her first set of pearls that were given to her by Ms. Claire, the same person that gave me my first set of pearls (which I also wore for the occasion)!
Being baptized by Pastor Mark
Keith and I with the little miss!
With Ella Kate's godparents, Courtney and David
With my parents, as you can tell there were 20 cameras going off so no one knew where to look!
With Keith's parents
With Keith's grandparents
With Pastor Mark - does anyone notice consistency in this picture - yeah Ella Kate didn't wake up through any of it! Slept right through the service, baptism, and all of the pictures! What a trooper. Funny thing is it was the same with her cousin Austin - all of his baptism pictures he is out cold!
The whole group shot!
It was a wonderful service and we are so blessed to have so many members of our family come up to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment