Friday, December 10

Just a few pictures

This past weekend we went down to Houston because we had Keith's work Christmas party. Of course I didn't get any pictures of me and Keith, but I have a few other pictures to share.
Don't you just love baby feet! I may be partial, but I think these are the cutest ever!
We have been trying to do lots of tummy time lately and thanks to mom's rocking polar bear, we lasted a lot longer than normal. I even got a few smiles out of her!
While we were in Houston we went to meet the newest Dicke great grandson - Rowan Jeffrey Dicke. Rowan was born on November 30th weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz and measuring 19 inches - so close to Ella - though I think she will always have him in the height category!
Here are the three Dicke great grand kids - Easton, Ella, and Rowan
Rowan got a little tired and I got this picture real quick of Easton and Ella - Easton looks so much like Brad in this picture!!!

We had a great time at the Christmas party and we were so glad it was in Houston so that my parents could watch Ella and not have to worry about finding a baby sitter. Thanks Granny and Poppi!

No comments:

Post a Comment