Saturday, April 30

6 Month Pictures

A few weeks ago we took Ella's 6 month pictures and even though it was a bleak 55 degree day, she did great and the pictures came out so great! Thanks again Karin - we will see you again at 9 months!

I decided to try something a little fun and gave Ella one of my necklaces to wear while we took pictures and I think it helped the pictures come out a little better. This way she had something to play with!










I love this one! Her face looks so amazed at by what she has found and I think it is just too funny!


We took Ella's pictures in the Children's Park which is a memory and honor garden for children. My friend Carrie, lost her little boy in July and I just know him and Ella would have been great friends, so we had to take a picture with his memory stone while we were there. You can read about Carrie's story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment