Friday, September 9

First Birthday - The People

I figured I would finish up the week of birthday posts with a few pictures of the people that came to Ella's birthday.  Unfortunately I had loads of pictures of people, too many to post, so I just picked a few to share.  We were so glad so many friends and family were able to come!
Ella and Mr. Trey (Ella was the first baby that Trey ever agreed to hold before they were a year old - this includes his own nephew)
Uncle Doug, Aunt Regina, Ally, and Parrain
Josh (Keith's old coworker) and his daughter Emily
Josh's other daughter Aubrey - isn't her hair just gorgeous!  I sure hope Ella's hair is as pretty as this when it is longer.
Crazy Granny - she thought that Ella's clothes looked better on her
Ally and Rowan - Ally was the flower girl at our wedding 4 years ago.  I can't believe how much she has grown since then
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment