Sunday, September 18

New Swing and Camera

For my birthday, we decided to go ahead and get a new camera.  We decided on the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX9V and are very happy with it.  It has lots of great features and though I am still learning about it I am already beyond pleased with what it can do!

Ella had gotten a new swing a month or two ago and we hadn't gotten a chance to use it since it had been 100 degrees plus for the past 2 months.  We decided to get it set up this weekend and I figured it would be a great time to test out the action setting on my camera.
 
I am just amazed how clear the pictures come out even with the swing going so fast!  Can you tell she loves her swing or what!

She is such a ham!  Usually I can never even get a smile out of the kid, but I got plenty!
Just so happy to be swinging! 

We hope to get great use out of the swing and the camera this fall.  I already feel a trip to the pumpkin patch coming up and lots of time in this swing now that the temperatures are starting to drop!  No more 100's!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment