Friday, March 23

It's Spring!

Well it is finally spring around here... though I am not sure if we actually had a winter at all.  I personally don't remember it getting below 30 here but maybe twice in the past 4 months!  I am definitely not complaining about that but I do know that the warm weather we are already having just means that Summer is right around the corner which means 100 degree days!  Oh well we are enjoying the gorgeous spring days while we can - well minus the torential down poors we had earlier this week!

Daddy wasn't home to man the BBQ starter, so Ella made sure to look after it.  I hope Keith checks it before the next time he uses it or who knows what else we would be having with our dinner!

While most women complain about the humidity, it sure does wonders for EK's hair!
Someone was in there own world almost the whole time we were out there!

It makes me laugh how long a water bottle can occupy an 18 month old... Just look at the concentration in her face!
 
 
I sure hope that we have more of these 75 degree days in our future so that we can continue to enjoy the outside.  Especially before the mosquitos start coming...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment