Sunday, March 25

Splish Splash

So I realized as I was working on Ella's picture book/baby book for her first year (yes I am 6 months behind but whatever, it's finally done and ordered!  Now just waiting on it) that we had NO pictures of any first baths!  I know bad momma!  We took a video of the first bath we gave her at home, but no pictures of any bathtime fun in all 18 months of her life. 

Lately Ella has been enjoying bath time A LOT and never wants to get out!  She has also tried really hard to get the cat to join her in the bath or at least drink water from her cup she likes to play with while in there.  Knowing all of this I finally decided to break the camera out during bath time.  Unfortunately wanting to keep the photos not showing to much skin I decided not to post the ones of her trying to give the cat water.  I figured Ella would not appreciate the full frontal pictures when she is 18!
 
 

 Gotta love this kid even when you are having to drag her kicking and screaming out of the tub so she doesn't turn into a frozen, wrinkled prune!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment