Wednesday, April 11

Church Easter Carnival and Egg Hunt

This weekend our church held their big Easter Carnival and Egg Hunt!  In order not to have picture overload I am splitting this into two posts - one for the Carnival and one for the Egg Hunt!

This is the normal face I get from EK when I try to take her picture... she is never impressed with a camera if you want to take a portrait.  She is more of a candid shot kid (explains why I never have pictures of her face!)
Easter Basket from here
Outfit from Peaches and Cream bought consignment so doubt it is still available 

Someone is starting to get into that cheesy smile stage!  I got quite a few of these after the picture of her looking like she wanted to hurt me!

The Easter Carnival was great!  They had so many little stations set up and all kinds of things for the kids to do!

Ms. Jana showed Ella how to color an easter egg ornament

She actually did color it but was so distracted by everything going on she never looked while she was coloring!

She had to guess which duck the candy was under... which she got right both times she played... surprise surprise!

She got to play the ring toss

Got to color on the table... a favorite pass time of my child

She got to bowl with a giant easter egg and even hit 4 of the pins!

and she even got to pet chicks
and ducks!  This was probably her favorite part of the carnival - my kid loves her a petting zoo!

Then it was time for the egg hunt...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment