Tuesday, April 10

It's Gonna be a HOT Summer

The temps have already reached the mid 80s here in Tyler and I just know that means things are going to be hot and miserable come June, July, and August.  It's ok though... we have a pool membership, we bought Ella a water table, and we have a sprinker which we decided to give a try a few weeks ago.

As first she was not impressed with it and wasn't exactly sure what she should do, but Papa took her hand and showed her how it was done! 

Eventually she decided she could go at it by herself and girlfriend got into it!

She even decided her balls needed to be cleaned off a bit (and for once I got a picture of her face!)

I know we will be spending the whole summer outdoors so I am extremely glad that we have expanded our water toys for outside to keep us nice and cool come July when it's 112 and I want to die each time she heads to that backdoor!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. If it gets too hot this summer, you can always come visit me in Scotland (as long as I can come visit you when it gets too cold in winter:)

    ReplyDelete