Saturday, April 14

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter here at the Underwood house.  This was the first holiday since Ella was born that we didn't have family here which was a little sad, but we made the most of it and went to church and had lunch with friends.

We focused Ella's Easter basket on educational things this year.  We got her two more sets of flashcards which she loves and my mom was able to find the ABC flash cards from the same brand.  If you are looking for great flash cards, I highly recommend the DK My First cards.  We love them and they hold up really well to Miss Destructive

I loved the Easter Basket I got for Ella from Etsy

Ella was having nothing to do with having her picture taken that morning.  Oh and please ignore the huge bruise on her face!  She face planted the Saturday before Easter on our wet tile floor - we thought she might have broken her cheek bone with the sound it made - her crying though only lasted about 10 seconds so we figured she was fine.  I loved the dress my mom ended up finding for her at Doodles in Houston.  She even ended up having the perfect bow to match it that Keith's mom had gotten last year for her.

This is the only picture that I was able to get after church... shortly after this Ella covered her whole dress in guacamole and I am still praying that it comes out!  Maybe one day we will get a few more family pictures so our poor child can remember what we looked like when she is all grown up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment