Monday, May 21

Weekend in Houston

I am super behind on posting and am doing my best to catch up.  I took a new job at work two weeks ago and Keith has been super busy working so I am spending my weekends chasing after EK and passing out exhausted during naptime when I normally do my updating.  Oh plus I have been reading away on my Kindle and have finished probably 4 books in the past few weeks!  Keith golfs and I read... we all need a hobby!

These pictures are from almost a month ago when we made a quick trip down to Houston before Keith's work schedule got to crazy!

Ella got to do a lot of firsts that weekend...
She got to play in Granny's classroom

Her and Granny took lots of trips down the big kid slides at the park... 

She spent lots of time on the swings

She got to wear her bathing suit for the first time this summer
 
She got to play at her first splash park... and if you can't tell by that face she LOVED it

She got to try out a big kid swing for the first time...
 
And even daddy joined in on the fun!

As usual we had a great weekend in Houston but I was so disappointed not to see The Aberdeen Wife before she took off to her new home in Scotland!  Guess I will have to catch her on her next visit to the states... I hear she might be in LA for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating. As always, I love the pictures of EK, especially the one of she and your mom going down the slide:-) I'll keep you posted on any plans we have to come home over Xmas!

    ReplyDelete