Friday, May 25

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Teacher Appreciation Week was May 6-11th and since Ella's teachers spend more time with her than I do I thought they deserved a treat everyday that week!  Thanks to Pinterest I had lots of great ideas on what to do!

Since photography is definitely not one of my skills I am posting the links from Pinterest on where I got my ideas...

Thank you cups


 Thanks a 'latte' Cards


Beach Towels

Funny thing about this was my mom who is a Kindergarten teacher also got one of these during Teacher Appreciation Week!

I also did little baskets with "munchies" for one of the days and then giftcards to Olive Garden with cards for the last day.  I got great feedback from Ella's teachers that they loved all of thier gifts!  They do such a great job with her that it was the least I could do to spoil them for 5 days out of the entire year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Much better gifts than I receive!! (frozen Chinese dinners)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they love you. I remember teaching VBS one year and loved the kids who brought me starbucks gift cards at the end of the week:-) Isn't it funny how pinterest ideas spread like wild fire? Makes creativity so much easier these days!

    ReplyDelete