Sunday, May 27

What I Have Been Reading

Ever since I got my Kindle for Christmas I have been reading away.  I just wanted to share a few of my most recent reads that I really enjoyed.  If you are interested in seeing more of what I read, you can follow me on Goodreads.


Source: goo.gl via Tracy on Pinterest

Source: c.grippr.info via Tracy on Pinterest

Source: amazon.com via Tracy on Pinterest

I enjoyed all of these books thoroughly and I recommend each one of them.  I notice each time I finish a book just how back and forth my tastes on reading are!  I never know if my next book is going to be a memoir, dystopian fiction, or some other strange genre that doesn't fit with anything else!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations. I've been a reading fool ever since I got my Kindle so I need suggestions more than ever.

    ReplyDelete